Nanotech & Semiconductor Cleanrooms
Technology is advancing at eye popping speeds – cloud computing, artificial intelligence, robotics, autonomous cars – all demanding smarter, faster,
more efficient and more reliable devices. These technologies improve our lives, increase our productivity and allow our kids to dream bigger.
AdvanceTEC designs and builds leading-edge cleanrooms that enable smarter, faster, and more energy efficient materials science. Our comprehensive,
in house engineering, design and construction experts bring experience in cleanroom mechanical, cleanroom architectural and mission critical
process utility systems to your project. The result is rapid, efficient and cost-effective execution of your next nanotechnology project or
process tool install.
- In house staff understands the various challenges from research & development facilities, to applications labs, to pilot lines, to volume
- Design/build approach brings proven expertise to your project, deployed with the speed and precision that matches your scope, scale and budget
- Flexible project scope and resource deployment, from turn-key design/build to plan/spec construction only scopes of work, to “design-assist”
- Knowledge to recommend the optimal approach, design and execution that aligns with your project objectives
- Process tool fit-up and hook-up capabilities, including rigging/setting and installation of your most sophisticated process tools.
Whether you require a 1,000 square foot Class 100 cleanroom or a fully functional volume production fab, AdvanceTEC can address your critical requirements
for contamination control, code compliance, and process tool fit-up & installation.
The AdvanceTEC Difference
• Focused, expert team that understands the importance of “built clean”
• 3D BIM technology library accelerates the time from concept to commissioning
• Designing from the inside out, starting with your process and tool list, and wrapping the facility around it
AdvanceTEC provides comprehensive cleanroom design and cleanroom construction capabilities to serve Nanotech and Semiconductor clients. We understand
the technical challenges of these facilities, and deploy the capabilities required to ensure your success.
||Design and Engineering
- Process utility studies
- Code compliance evaluations
- Chemical and gas storage and distribution plans
- HVAC, mechanical and exhaust systems
- Estimating, budgeting and schedule development
- Process tool infrastructure and services integration
- Conceptual design, programming and layout
- Design for constructability and maintainability
- Budget creation and schedule optimization
- Experienced, salaried Project and Construction Management
- Clean Build Protocol construction
- Commissioning, certification and training
- Process tool fit-up and hook-up
- Site safety
AdvanceTEC has a proven track record of addressing diverse mechanical, architectural and process utility requirements of leading edge Nanotech
and Semiconductor cleanrooms.
- Bay & chase vs. ballroom
- Fan Filter Unit (FFU) vs. Terminal HEPA
- Plenum module, flush grid, rod hung T-grid ceilings
- Raised access floors vs. other flooring systems
- RO/DI water systems
- HPM evaluation, design and management
- Scrubbed exhaust systems
- Toxic gas monitoring and life safety
- Subfabs, chemical bunkers and distribution centersy
- R&D applications labs
- Trace metals cleanrooms
- Pilot lines
- High volume wafer fabs
- Test floors and final packaging
- MOCVD labs
- TEM/SEM rooms
- Quiet Labs
- Radiant Cooled Labs
|Federal Standard 209e
|ISO Standard 14446
Our Clients and Projects
AdvanceTEC is proud of the Nanotechnology and Microelectronics clients that we have served and the projects we have delivered. Below is a partial
list of our leading clients; our complete project resume is available upon request.
|Advanced Energy Systems*
||AZ Electronic Materials*
||Brookhaven National Laboratories*
|Naval Research Labs*
||RF Micro Devices
To learn more about our complete project resume, please click here.