Collaboration, Technology and Teamwork
IPD (Integrated Project Delivery), LEAN Construction, TVD, TAKT planning, “big room,” pull planning, last planner, touch plan – call it what you like. At AdvanceTEC we call it Teamwork! Regardless of your terminology, acronym or favorite approach, it’s all about adding value, increased collaboration and reducing costs and schedules. Put simply: communicate, collaborate, and INTEGRATE!
AdvanceTEC teams with industry leading Construction Managers (CM), Engineering Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM), and sophisticated General Contractors (GC) to serve clients across Biotech, Nanotech and Cleantech cleanroom and process applications. Our depth of knowledge, segment expertise, and world-class 3D “BIM to Build” capabilities provide fluid integration into collaborative teams with shared initiatives. We serve as the mission critical cleanroom and process integration expert within these diverse IPD teams.
- 3D BIM Model creation, integration, coordination, clash detection & resolution
- On-site digital building scanning, scan point cloud to BIM coordinates, BIM to building layout coordinates
- Concept stage cost estimates, change management & control, bid-tabbed options, and schedule integration with team partners
- Cleanroom and process layout with scope lines of demarcation
- Phased funding, cash flow curves, innovative technical and commercial solutions
Some people may “talk” about teamwork, but at AdvanceTEC we “walk the talk” about teamwork, Teamwork is central to who we are and what we do. We embrace IDP and LEAN construction approaches at AdvanceTEC; it’s all about how we communicate, collaborate, and INTEGRATE!