Biotech & Pharmaceutical Cleanrooms
AdvanceTEC is a leader in cleanroom design and cleanroom construction and cGMP compliant validated cleanrooms for Biotech and Pharmaceutical clients.
Our comprehensive, in house engineering, design and construction management staff understands the challenges and requirements for cGMP compliant
cleanrooms and validated systems. Speed, execution, precision – our approach to cGMP Cleanrooms is different; it gets you through construction
and into validation faster so that you maximize your return on your investment.
- Manufacturer independent approach allows selection of the optimal cGMP architectural solution = avoid being locked into an inflexible proprietary
system not ideal for your project
- Modular system integration experience and a single focal point reduces risk and accelerates project execution
- Walkable cGMP ceilings enable concurrent construction, minimizing schedule duration as above ceiling work and flooring/wall system installation
is performed at the same time
- Flexible project scope and resource deployment, from turn-key design/build, to design assist cGMP cleanroom envelope scopes of work
- Process tool fit-up and hook-up capabilities, including rigging/setting and installation of your process systems.
Whether you require a 500 square foot BSL3 lab, a 50,000 square foot cGMP cleanroom, or a concept to commissioning full turn-key project, AdvanceTEC’s
experience and proven methodologies reduce project risk and improve time to completion.
AdvanceTEC provides comprehensive cleanroom design and cleanroom construction capabilities to serve Biotech and Pharmaceutical clients. We understand
the regulatory challenges in these industries, and deploy the specific capabilities required to ensure project success.
||Design and Engineering
- Area classifications and validation requirements
- Room to room pressure cascades
- Personnel and product flow/segregation analysis
- HVAC, mechanical and exhaust systems
- Estimating, budgeting and schedule development
- Process utility studies
- Conceptual design, programming and layout
- Selection of cGMP architectural finishes
- Design for constructability and maintainability
- Budget creation and schedule optimization
- Robust commissioning plan
- Lifesafety analysis
- Experienced, salaried Project and Construction Management
- Certified installation crews
- Commissioning, certification and training
- Process system installation
- Site safety
AdvanceTEC has a proven track record of addressing project schedule, mechanical systems and modular system integration requirements for leading
edge Biotech and Pharmaceutical cleanrooms.
- Walkable/workable cGMP ceiling systems
- Panelized and rod hung T-grid ceilings
- Plenum module and flush grid systems
- cGMP cleanroom architectural finishes
- Epoxy and other flooring systems
- Door finishes, operators and hardware
- RO/DI water systems
- Air locks
- Restricted access barrier (RAB)
- R&D applications labs
- Modular laboratories
- Pilot lines
- Fill finish lines
- Cell culture suites
- Vaccine plants
- Clean storage
- Modular support rooms
Our Clients and Projects
AdvanceTEC is proud of the Pharmaceutical and Biotech clients that we have served and the projects we have delivered. Below is a partial list of
our leading clients; our complete project resume is available upon request.
||Merck and Company*
||National Cancer Institute (NCI)
||Northwestern University (Laurie Cancer Research Center)
||Pharmaceutical Product Development (PPD)
To learn more about our complete project resume, please click here.