AdvanceTEC is a recognized leader in cleanroom construction, with a solid base of repeat clients, broad industry references, and a solid track
record of completing projects on time, to budget, and surpassing performance targets. With skilled on-site Construction Managers, seasoned
Project Managers, engaged project engineers, and thorough project administration professionals – AdvanceTEC’s cleanroom construction field
execution is best in class.
- Skilled in-house project and construction management professionals, each with more than a decade of “clean build” experience
- Rapid resolution response through our extensive field knowledge, proven clean build methodologies, and engaged, hands-on approach
- Accomplished at constructing new greenfield projects, retrofitting existing facilities and cleanroom renovation upgrade projects
At its core, AdvanceTEC is cleanroom design/build general contractor. Our extensive in-house expertise enables AdvanceTEC to be either the general
contractor of your entire cleanroom construction project, or a specialty “clean” subcontractor depending on the needs of your project and profile
of your team. Whether turn-key design build, plans & specs, or design-assist build, AdvanceTEC’s expertise adds value to your efforts.
Project Management – AdvanceTEC’s project managers have decades of clean build construction experience under their belt.
They are empowered with the best tools, latest training, proper support staff, and the complete backing of our management team to drive your
project and achieve success. Assigned to your project upon contract award, your project manager leads your project from kick-off to completion
– providing consistent leadership, communication and continuity. Achieving schedule, budget, and performance is never in doubt
when working with AdvanceTEC and one of our skilled project managers.
Construction Management – AdvanceTEC selects your projects’ fulltime, on-site construction manager based on the unique requirements
of your project. Our skilled construction managers are responsible for quality, craftsmanship, clean build protocol, and safety.
Like our project managers, AdvanceTEC has armed our construction managers with wireless tablets that contain drawings, specifications, submittals,
and 3D BIM models for your project. This commitment to technology and training allows our field teams to address issues in the field in real
time, with the confidence of our complete team backing them up.
To request a copy of our complete staff resume, please
AdvanceTEC’s proven cleanroom construction capabilities and experience include:
- Wafer fabs
- Assembly & test floors
- Trace Metals Cleanrooms
- Vibration Isolation
- Radiant Cooled Labs
- Secured government labs
- MOCVD labs
- TEM/SEM rooms
- Chemical storage and dispense bunkers
- Cell culture suites
- Sterile fill finish lines
- Vaccine plants
- Poly silicon finishing
- Photolithography bays
- Application development labs
- Restricted access barrier (RAB)
- Pilot lines
- Clean storage
- Final packaging
To learn more about our cleanroom construction capabilities, please click here.
Fast track and schedule-driven are words synonymous with AdvanceTEC’s cleanroom construction projects. Project managers, assigned upon project
award, gain a detailed understanding of the full project, allowing rapid transition from design to construction. This continuity of overall
project leadership ensures effective and efficient implementation of all design details during construction. As a part of the construction
phase, our integrated project delivery process includes:
- Advanced 3D BIM models, enabled on iPads in the field
- Understanding of code and permitting requirements, integration with the project schedule, and methods to obtain timely approvals
- Parallel execution of design, site preparation and strategic procurement
- Strategic supplier and qualified subcontractor base provides reliable execution
- Certified installation crews, trained and skilled on the systems utilized for your project
- Concurrent construction enables above ceiling work to be performed while flooring and wall systems are being installed
Clean Build Protocol
AdvanceTEC understands the importance of building a cleanroom ”clean”. All of our cleanroom construction projects are completed in accordance with
our established clean build protocol, and achieve the performance intent of the design.
- Project specific clean build protocol plans developed for your project
- Protocol leadership training, materials, labor and enforcement for the “Clean Zone” by our experienced team
- Final “super clean” prior to certification
To learn more about our clean build protocol, please click here.
Robust Commissioning and Start-up
AdvanceTEC’s expertise includes robust commissioning and start-up of the cleanroom and process infrastructure. Our defined process and attention
to detail throughout the design and construction phases enables rapid start-up, commissioning, certification and turn-over performance to specification.
- Process piping inspections, particle reports and weld logs
- Integrated start-up and commissioning with OEM involvement
- Test and balance of HVAC and mechanical systems
- Certification of your cleanroom to ISO standards
- On-site owner training of your staff
- Complete owner turnover packages with manuals, submittals, as-built drawings, and BIM model
AdvanceTEC is committed to safety in all aspects of our business. Our cleanroom construction sites are clean, organized and safe work environments.
Our on-site construction managers are current in their OSHA training, including OSHA 30 course completion.
- Site-specific safety programs developed for all projects
- Industry leading OSHA 100 ratings and EMR less than 1.0
- Routine site audits and mandatory job-site safety talks
- Comprehensive OSHA 1910 compliant internal safety program
- Continuing education and safety training provided to employees
- Comprehensive drug and alcohol program
To learn more about our safety records and performance, please click here.